Monday, February 1, 2010















I haven't decided yet what I want to blog about. I could talk about the freezing temperatures here in Michigan or the strange noises we were hearing in our house last night OR how I noticed that Detroit looked like one of those Life After People shows when we drove through it yesterday to drop my son off at his dad's. There's also, of course, the subject of ramblings over the last State of the Union address and/or my own personal financial state of the union...;) All of these topics, however, fail to illustrate the real interesting pursuits I have been making with regards to connections between UFOs and the pyramids. So maybe, I will gather my thoughts and do a post on that later today or tommorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Now Spaz looks just like I feel! Every human should be allowed to be a cat for at least one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I agree! Most cats really know how to relax when they put their minds to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very cool--guess I gotta make one now--thanks!

    ReplyDelete